Friday, September 2, 2011

Memorial Weekend

hipstamatic, whale of a time

TtV Basics, whale of a time


I hope everyone is ready for a three day weekend. I know I am. I haven't been getting a good nights rest in weeks so I'm ready to relax and spend time with my friends for three days. Above are some photos from one of my sleepless nights at about 1:00 am. Can you tell I'm bored out of my mind? Chris went to bed much earlier so I stayed up and played with my iPhone cameras. I think I like the top lense the best which is the Hipstamatic. The bottom picture is with the TtV Basic.

 I have plenty of stuff to blog about but I haven't uploaded my photos yet. Chris flew back to Texas a few hours ago to spend the holiday with his family, which means I will have plenty of free time to blog! Stay tuned.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment