Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Catching Up on August Activities: Music Festival and Universal Studios Live Show

all shall perish, whale of a time

In the middle of August Christopher and I went to the Rockstar Mayhem Music Festival in Tampa, FL. Most of the bands that were playing were pretty lame. However, one of our favorite bands All Shall Perish were playing so we had to take the opportunity to see them. Not only did they play an amazing show but we got to meet them!!! They were so friendly and nice it really re-affirmed me being a fan of theirs. After they signed some of our stuff I got to snap the above photo with them.



Two weeks ago my friend Duff had his sister in town for the week. They bought passes to the Universal Studios Island of Adventure theme park for the day. Since I have season passes they invited me to come along! We were there all day and our feet were killing us. We saw there was a show happening called the Mat Hoffman's Aggro Circus so we figured we would take a break from all the walking and check it out. Little did we know that is was an extreme sports show and it was their last one for the year! Wow, we lucked out. These people have large cojones to do these stunts. Here is a short clip that I took!

No comments:

Post a Comment