Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sunday Bunch


After me and Kathleen's work out on Sunday mornings we run over to Ethos for some brunch. Ethos is one of my favorite places to eat in Orlando. Not only is it SO delicious but the atmosphere is incredibly cool. We always sit out on the patio because its so beautiful out there and they have a DJ every Sunday. Also, its right next to the train track which I think adds a nice random touch to the uniqueness of the restaurant. The two pictures on the left are of the patio that we had all to our selves. The two on the right are of my food :) I had the fruit and yogurt platter with a side of home fries. There was so much food I had it again the next day for lunch YUM! The bottom picture I sneakily took of the DJ while he wasn't paying attention. 



No comments:

Post a Comment