Monday, August 15, 2011

I love Urban Outfitters sales

This post is a mix of a bunch of random pictures I've taken recently.
Urban Outfitters
I took this picture in the evening of the rag curl day, so my hair is huge. I got a package from the Urban Outfitters summer sale that I had to take advantage of. Of course I tried it all on once it arrived. I got the cross necklace for I believe $12.00 and the top for $16.00. I got a few other things too but I think I might return them just because I'm not "in love" with them.
Urban Outfitters
This dress I purchase a really long time ago from Urban Outfitters and I think I only paid $12.00 for it. When I was purchasing it I read all the reviews and they suggested to buy a size up if you have a larger chest, so I did just that. The dress is HUGE on me. I feel like I'm wearing a sack. I've been procrastinating taking it to a seamstress so the other day I just put a belt on with it. It was super baggy still so I just pulled all the fabric around to the back and hung around the apartment in it. Since the dress had little whales all over it (I'm obsessed with whales/sea life if you can't tell :) I had to where my navy striped espadrilles to keep up the nautical theme. Hopefully one of these days I'll actually get it taken in so I can wear it in public. Oh! excuse my messy bedroom. This picture was take a while ago and it's much cuter now!

Urban Outfitters
This little shaw I'm obsessed with. It's been at Urban Outfitters for a while now but they were selling it for freakin $70!?! Come on, that's a bit ridiculous! I'm in love with it but not THAT in love. However, once I heard Urban was having I sale I immediately went to the mall hoping it was still in stock because it sold out instantly online. I was so pleased to see not only did they still have them at the store but they were 60% off! Woohoo.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment