Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm in Miami

MiamiMiami
Miami
wet willie's
Miami

Miami
Miami
Miami
One of my best friends in Orlando is Susie. She's such a blast. Months ago we decided we needed to take a long weekend vacation to Miami. Well last weekend it finally came and we took a mini road trip to the tip of Florida. I have to say...Miama is amazing. The people are so friendly (and I miss Texas hospitality) and it's a beautiful town. We got to do it all, well for south beach that is. We got to eat at tons of great places, relax on the beach/crystal blue water and see the night life.
1,2-- Susie and I through my iPhone
3.-- Menu at a GastroPub we ate at. The menu was a record!
4.-- Wet Willie's is a bar that serves it's drinks in slushy form and they are so good
5.-- Susie and I at Twist night club
6-9.-- Relaxing in South Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment