Wednesday, July 27, 2011

This past week

whale of a time
So I haven't posted anything for a bit now because all the activities we've been doing haven't been camera friendly! We've knocked out two seasons of the show Misfits which just might be my new favorite show. Also, Christopher and I have been having the time of our lives at Universal Studios. We've gone twice this week including yesterday with a group of friends.

Christopher had a nice low-key birthday weekend. I took him to BB kings restaurant for some soul food and live Blues music. The band was fantastic and the food was oh so good. I got the chicken fried chicken even though I try not to eat meat anymore. Oh! We got fried pickles as an appetizer and they were strange. I haven't been able to find a normal fried pickle in Florida... I mean they serve it with horseradish...! Moving on, after dinner we hopped on over to Universal Studios for some night time roller coasters. I think he really enjoyed himself.

Tomorrow I go to South Beach Miami, FL for a much needed vacation with my friend Susie. I can't wait for a girls trip to relax in the sun. So far the plan is to go to the beach everyday we can, eat tons of yummy Cuban food and check out the night life. I've only been to South Beach once so I'm excited and a little nervous at the same time. I've never just gone on a random trip before, but hey, I randomly moved to Florida so I guess I'm not jumping too far out of my comfort zone.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments: