Thursday, July 14, 2011

Getting an Oil Change

Herbal Cleans, Whale of a Time
Herbal Cleans, Whale of a Time
At the end of July I'm going with my friend Susie to South Beach Miami for five days and I'm SO excited. Because everyone in Miami have rock solid bodies I want to make sure I'm getting ready to be in a bikini for five days. I started this HerbalCleans from GNC which is a week long full body cleans. So far so good. It's all natural so that's always a plus but I was told that I might get stomach pains and break out because it's getting rid of everything. Anyway, you have to eat pretty healthy because it defeats the purpose of the cleans if you don't. This week I've been waking up extra early to get started on it. It's been so nice having a long morning that I think I might keep it up after this detox is done!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment