Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tex-Mex Lovin and Weekend Updates

Abuelos, Whale of a Time
Abuelos, Whale of a Time
Since we moved to Orlando I've been dying for some good Tex-Mex. Living in Austin there is a Tex-Mex restaurant on every conner! Here you have to search all over for them and they are never up to par, it's pretty depressing. Especially because of my love fore cheese. However, last weekend on Saturday I found that there was an Abuelos in the neighboring town. I was so excited so Christopher and I had a spontaneous date night. It was fantastic. We got these massive drinks that needed their own photo-op. I couldn't finish mine but Christopher's was so girlie Bwhahaha! To be honest the food there wasn't that great, except for the queso but I think good Tex-Mex is hard to find in other states. Texans are so prideful and I love it haha! I think I need to start exploring Cuban food. I'm in the right place for it!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment